Holland & Sherry
Since 1836 Holland & Sherry has continued to supply prestigious tailors and luxury brands with some of the finest cloths in the world. Stephen George Holland and Frederick Sherry began the business as woolen merchants at 10 Old Bond Street, London, specializing in both woolen and silk cloths. In 1886 Holland & Sherry moved premises to Golden Square, at the time the epicenter of the woolen merchanting trade. In 1982 the head office relocated to Savile Row.
Holland & Sherry sources only the best raw materials and natural fibers. Their library of fabric is vast. With a broad offering of worsted wool suitings (from Super 100s to Super 240s), the range also includes bunches for cashmere, cottons, mohair, linen, tweed, silks, and more, in a wide variety of weights, weaves, and patterns.
Read more about Holland & Sherry here